- Fixed bug that prevented site from updating due to a universe (Steel Valkyries) with no skinlines in the game files.
- Skins now have a SkinSpotlights jumplink. Implementation is a bit rudimentary, but it serves the purpose (for now).
- OpenSearch support! Skin Explorer now registers as a search engine in the browser so you can search without even loading the website.
- All data is now cached at build time instead of coming from the Redis cache at runtime, including the resources needed for dynamic routes like the Omnisearch API.
- Fixed placeholder images not loading sometimes.
- Fixed spacing on info popup in skin viewer on small screens.
robots.txtto disallow internal pages.
- Added a "new additions" section on all indexes that shows all the skins in the PBE that aren't on the live patch. Maybe there's a better way to determine these, but I'll revisit it later.
- Added a placeholder image for non-existent images (as happens often with newly released skins).
- Minor styling changes.
- Turns out skinlines can be empty. Weird. Fixed fatal bugs on universe and skinline pages.
- Added a download button to the skin viewer. (Shortcut:
- Fixed Wukong Teemo.GG hyperlink.
- Added H1 tags to skin viewer to help with SEO indexing.
- Bugfix for scaling on viewer popup.
- Added backlink to universe from skinline.
- Visual bugfix for omnisearch on mobile.
- Added swipe to navigate on indexes.
The first formal release of Skin Explorer! This is pretty much a complete rewrite of the alpha version that was initially posted to r/leagueoflegends, with a ton of new features.
- Pre-rework splash art, all the way back to patch 7.1!
- Skin universes to group related skinlines.
- You can also see skin chromas now.
- Touch- and mobile-friendly.
- Supports rich embeds in apps like Discord, Twitter, etc.
- Supports Add to Home Screen (iOS Safari, Android Chrome) and Install (Desktop Chrome).
- More aggressive caching of resources to keep app snappy.
- Statically rendered and SEO optimized.
- Many QoL enhancements throughout.